The SP2-10 excels in punch and will add power to the low octaves of most instruments.
The SP2-10 is an array-able, horn-loaded low/mid system containing two long excursion 10-inch drivers. With a single cabinet the SP2-10 will perform properly from 55 to 200Hz, depending on the desired SPL. Extending the number of cabinets, thus the radiating surface, will enable the horn to be driven full power down to the lowest octave.
It greatly blends and mixes with an SP18 to make a compact touring system.
The combination of ultra leightweight ...
1 minute or less ...
Floor footprint ...
1 Minute or less EQ time...
Minimum transport size...
Minimum power consumption...
The sound reinforcement system shall hold two low-weight neodymium 10-inch drivers on a horn, powered by a 1000W amplifier. The maximum peak output of the total system shall be 132dB at 1m. The system shall reproduce the 60-250Hz frequency range. The systems coverage angle shall be omni-directional.
The cabinet shall be constructed of cross grain laminated ultiplex, covered by a protective 2 component polyurethane coating. The total system weight including amplifiers and audio control shall be 76 kg only. It shall have an IEC XLR-3 audio in and output connector and a powercon in and thru mains connector.
The system shall be a self-powered design holding its own protective audio logic control electronics and amplifiers within the cabinet.
- Drivers: 2 x 10" high power, low weight, neodymium design.
- Freq. response: 60-250Hz/FR (switchable)
- Max. peak SPL @1m: 136dB c.f. 2 (6 dB)
- Coverage angle: configuration depending
- Amplifier(s): MA1000™ technology
- Output: 1000W sine (DALC limited)
- Low pass 4th order: 250Hz/FR
- Filter subsonic: 60Hz, 2nd order
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced
- Output impedance: hard-wired to input
- Power consumption.
- Mains voltage: 230V (other on request)
- Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Idle: < 50VA
- Full load: 750 VA. DALC limited Ref. to continuous pink noise signal (6 dB crest factor within the specified range)
- S.A.L.C. (Single AudioLogic Control)
- Protection threshold: +4dBU
- Transient (soft power-up)
- DC-voltage short-circuit
- LED indication: power-on/signal/protect/switch (60Hz/Fr)
Additional descriptive data:
- Cabinet construction: cross grain laminated multiplex
- Finish: Nano-armor™ coating
- Weight: 76 kg
- Size WxHxD (mm): 600x600x800 (928)
- Rigging points: Easy-Rig™
- Audio connectors: IEC XLR-3 in/out
- Main connectors: powercon in, powercon out
- Max. operating temp.: -10 to 40 C ambient
Specifications subject to change without notice