The SP2-15 is an elegant and slim self-powered sublow system. The cabinet is constructed of a rigid, multilayer, cross grain birch plywood. Additionally braced with multiple reinforcement ribs and finished with a sturdy nano-armor™ coating.
Sound Projects DALC speaker management electronics and a proprietary 2400W CoolClass-D™ amplifier section power the two longstroke 15-inch drivers. This combination boasts an impressive 134dB SPL augmenting the low-end response of the full range and high/mid systems down to 30Hz, the deep sub you can feel.
The SP2-15 is cosmetically interchangeable with all SPX systems and will effortlessly add a tight kick to any rock concert as well as a fat old moog groove to a dance party.
The sound reinforcement system shall hold two low-weight neodymium 15-inch drivers, powered by a 2500W class-D amplifier. The maximum peak output of the total system shall be 136dB at 1m. The syste¬m shall be switchable between full range or the 30-60Hz frequency range. The system coverage angle shall be omni-directional.
The cabinet shall be constructed of cross grain laminated multiplex, covered by a protective 2 component polyurethane coating. The total system weight including amplifiers and audio control shall be 86 kg only. It shall have an IEC XLR-3 audio in and output connector and a powercon in and thru mains connector.
The system shall be a self-powered design holding its own protective audio logic control electronics and amplifiers within the cabinet.
- Drivers: 2 x 15" high power, low weight, neodymium design.
- Freq. response: 35-60Hz/FR (switch)
- Max. peak SPL @1m: 136dB c.f. 2 (6 dB)
- Coverage angle: omni-directional
- Amplifier(s): CCD™ technology
- Output: 2500W sine (DALC limited)
- Low pass 4th order: 60 Hz
- Filter subsonic: 30Hz, 2nd order
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced
- Output impedance: hard-wired to input
- Power consumption.
- Mains voltage: 230V (other on request)
- Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Idle: < 50VA
- Full load: 1200 VA. DALC limited Ref. to continuous pink noise signal (6 dB crest factor within the specified range)
- D.A.L.C. (Dual AudioLogic Control)
- Protection threshold: +4dBU
- Transient (soft power-up)
- DC-voltage short-circuit
- LED indication: power-on/signal/protect/switch (60Hz/Fr)
Additional descriptive data:
- Cabinet construction: cross grain laminated multiplex
- Finish: Nano-armor™ coating
- Weight: 86 kg
- Size WxHxD (mm): 450x1200x600 (730)
- Rigging points: M20 Polemount
- Audio connectors: IEC XLR-3 in/out
- Main connectors: powercon in, powercon out
- Max. operating temp.: -10 to 40 C ambient
Specifications subject to change without notice
Related topics will be added soon.